Please be aware, the Legendarium Media Community Forum is in BETA and things will change regularly. Your input is vital!
Suggestions and Support

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

What do you think of the title?

To me, it evokes a lot of mystery and questions. I like it a lot, and think it's the perfect title for a Star Wars movie.

Without knowing the story, it's hard (re: impossible) to gauge if it's the perfect title for the story, but I don't mind that at all. I think it sounds cool, and does the job of evoking the mysteries of the Force.
Muppet of a Man, and Ghostbuster

Comments

• It's really hard for me to avoid making jokes about a bunch of tiny little microscopic Midichlorians "waking up" from hibernation. But that's just the bitter prequel era version of myself taking over.

In all seriousness, I like the title and am incredibly excited for the movie, and am genuinely proud and engaged as a Star Wars fan FINALLY once more.
    Co-Founder of Legendarium Media - Serves as Director of Audio Programming and Community Engagement image
  • Welcome back, all fairweather fans! :-) I'll gladly accept you into the Star Wars fandom again, with one request: the prequels are okay to hate, but it's not okay to ostracize any fans that enjoy them. There is a generation of fans that became fans because of the prequels. Believe it or not, each Star Wars movie was likely someone's first Star Wars movie,
    Muppet of a Man, and Ghostbuster