Please be aware, the Legendarium Media Community Forum is in BETA and things will change regularly. Your input is vital!
Suggestions and Support

Fantastic Four - Coming Out Aug 7, 2015

I did it! I finally got around to seeing both of the Fantastic Four trailers.

The reboot is based off of The Ultimate Fantastic Four series so the origin story of the team, their powers and relationships will differ from the 1961 version. The trailer looks good, I'm impressed and think that if people can go in with a clean slate a lot of people are going to enjoy this! :)

Trailer link: http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3117395481/

"But with every new discovery there is risk, there is sacrifice, and there are consequences."
Tinidril

Comments

• It certainly looks promising!
    Herweirdness
  • It definitely looks better than I thought it would. It's on my list of movies to see this year. I'm looking forward to it, and hoping that it surprises us in the same way that Guardians of the Galaxy surprised last summer.
    Muppet of a Man, and Ghostbuster
  • Oh no kidding! I was blown away by Guardians! The humor worked! I loved the dance scene in the beginning! Ronan was wonderful (I'm biased tho) and I totally laughed at the youtube vid of him accepting the dance off! :D
  • My favorite part was definitely Dancing Groot. That being said... I'm hoping that FF is great. I want to see a great FF movie for the first time.
    Muppet of a Man, and Ghostbuster