Please be aware, the Legendarium Media Community Forum is in BETA and things will change regularly. Your input is vital!
Suggestions and Support

Free Comic Book Day is Saturday May 2nd, 2015!

Who else is going?
I'm not a comic expert but I do have my favorites and I go to this every year. It's a family outing so I bring my nephews, nieces, friends and coworkers. I go hunting for favorites, chill out with my local 501st chapter and pick up a Pop! toy while I'm there. My nephew calls me Auntie Sheldon because I don't take my Pops out of the box. I'm SO looking forward to this!

Comments

• I went. I got a few comics, and so did my wife. It's one of my favorite days. I also gave my local comic shop some artwork that I had sitting around in my basement for about 8 or 9 years. The shop is only about a year or two old, helping to revitalize our downtown, and I knew they would appreciate it. They sure did!
    Muppet of a Man, and Ghostbuster
  • It was alot of fun! I went to my favorite shop in North Van called Big Pete's Comics. I picked up a five comics, a few Funko Pops, a Tshirt, and two Aliens pieces by John Gallagher. I went hunting for Thor stuff but everything there was something I already had so I got to browse. The local chapter of the 501st were there, there was a costume contest, most of my friends showed up and someone brought cookies. It was SO busy! My favorite item of the bunch was probably my Aliens print. John G is a local artist who's work is just incredible. I buy up his Thor stuff whenever he does it and he's one of the most solid and grounded people I know.
    If you're curious his site is: http://uncannyknack.com/2013/07/18/myths-and-monsters/nggallery/page/1 :)
  • That's awesome. I'm a big fan of Free Comic Book Day! :-)
    Muppet of a Man, and Ghostbuster