Please be aware, the Legendarium Media Community Forum is in BETA and things will change regularly. Your input is vital!
Suggestions and Support

Ghostbusters Cinematic Universe

Now this is something that I can get behind.

I was, and continue to be, worried about Paul Feig's Ghostbusters. I'd say I'm much less concerned about the Russo's Ghostbusters, if that does come to pass. That said, if this goes well, and there are a lot of Ghostbusters films being released over the next few years, there is bound to be a great one among them. I'll be first in line to see them all.
Tinidril
Muppet of a Man, and Ghostbuster
Tagged:

Comments

• I hope they're not just remakes of the same stories...
  • They won't be. They are doing new stories. They aren't going to do what they did with Karate Kid on this.
    Tinidril
  • I love my Ghostbusters, i'll go see it regardless as well. I was one of those kids who had the pajamas, lunch box, and fake tattoos on her face. Granted, like everyone I'm probably going to cry my butt off if it the story leaves me feeling "whut the..." in a bad way. I'll keep my fingers crossed!
  • Now that the Russo's are attached to direct Avengers 3 (and 4, technically), I'm not sure if they'll have time to direct the Channing Tatum Ghostbusters film. Perhaps they still will, though, as a break between Captain America: Civil War and Avengers.